One Week Into Kickstarter!
It has been a busy week, with over 800 backers, 47% funding, Steam Greenlight campaign launched and lots of updates! Here are the highlights for those not staying up to date:
- Campaign launched with a huge wave of support from the very beginning
- Coverage in Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- Tweets of support from John Romero, Tom Hall and John Carmack - the unholy trio of Doom developers!
- Updates from the campaign with whiteboard artistry, game design and story details and concept art
- Kornel has been streaming Jupiter Hell development on Twitch (you can catch up with previous videos, but look out for opportunities to join in and ask questions live!)
- Steam Greenlight campaign launched - come vote!
- GOG.com campaign launched - come vote more!
And we have more news and excitement to come :) If you’re not part of the campaign then join up now! If you’re a backer already then please help us spread the word to many more people. Hell is coming :)