Jupiter Hell is a roguelike set in a 90's flavored sci-fi universe. Set on the moons of Jupiter, the game pits a lone space marine against overwhelming demonic forces. Rip and tear zombies, demons and unmentionable monstrosities, using classic weaponry such as shotguns, chainguns, railguns and the trusty chainsaw. All to the shine of CRT monitors and the tune of heavy metal!
Dive deep into a true form of the 30 year old roguelike game genre that has resurged in popularity. Experience turn-based, grid-based permadeath and fully procedural levels, all in glorious 3D visuals. Get ready for the spiritual successor to DoomRL, the parody roguelike that years ago streamlined the traditional format and popularised a new wave of accessible roguelikes. Distilled, hardcore gameplay, fast-paced challenge and limitless death all await.
Welcome to Jupiter Hell.
Available NOW, in Steam and GOG Early Access. Full relase date: August 5, 2021!
- Permadeath adds tension and significance to gameplay decisions
- Turn-based and grid-based world to emphasise tactical decision making
- Procedural environments mean you never know what’s lurking behind the next corner
- Brutal but fair difficulty will have you constantly coming back for more
- Dynamic turn-based action with adaptive animation lets you play at your own pace
- Intuitive UI for clear and fast decision-making
- Streamlined gameplay centres on the action instead of micromanagement
- Action-centric game flow with repeated peaks of blood-stained joy